sábado, 27 de septiembre de 2008

CELLAP teachers' song

This song was written on Friday (background for the song), based on the music from the Beatles' 'Yesterday'. Please, as you read through it, imagine the melody.

Enjoy!


‘Saturday’
by DenyBo & Alfdo85

Yesterday an exam my students had to take
Now, I’ll have to check on Saturday
On Saturday, long Saturday.

Suddenly, all those writings seem so long to me
I wish I had someone do them for me
On Saturday, null Saturday.

How come, Gerardo, we assess them in this way?
They’ll get it all wrong
And I’ll waste my Saturday.

Yesterday an exam my students had to take
Now, I’ll have to check on Saturday

On Saturday, long Saturday.

1 comentario:

YurithK-chaN dijo...

I know who it feels
when you have to see those grades
we'll be unemployed all because
they're still the saaaaame(8)

I tried that the words were as much alike as I could for the melody hahaha. That's great Alfredo ^^ you should record it as well, and see how it turns out.

See yaa tomorrow!!!


Thanks for the links :)